With over 20 years of Experience in the Digital Marketing field, Tatiana’s specialties have expanded from Print / Web / Graphic Design, on to Audio Editing and Email Marketing Automation. Originating from the Philippines, Tatiana received her Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Advertising degree at The Philippine Women’s University in 1988.
Throughout her years, Tatiana has also continuously perfect her skills in the music field as a keyboardist for duo gigs and band performances. Gifted with absolute pitch, she can study and learn a song without a keyboard, write the notes or chords in about 10 – 15 minutes, do vocal arrangements and medleys. She fondly says, if there is a career in getting the chord sheets for a singer or band, that would be really nice. Tatiana occasionally performs for shows, parties and business events. Currently, Tatiana is a Senior Email Developer for Capital One and her passion for HTML and Template Modules are still amazing!
The following are interesting events, trivia and milestones about Tatiana in the field of music and arts:
- Started playing by ear at age 5
- One of her early “wido” songs played was In the Mood in F# (black keys)
- Perfect pitch like her sister Bimbim+
- Went to PWU Conservatory of Music in her Elementary Years
- Was the JASMS Barangayette News Editor in Grade 6 and 7
- Took Oil Painting Lessons under Paul Dimalanta
- HS Glee Club accompanist and President of PWU JMD Glee Club in 1984
- Mixed Media / Serigraph under Boy Rodriguez was Tatiana’s fave medium
- Keyboardist / Musical / Vocal Arranger for Art Nouveau / Non Toxic Band, and Time and a Half Band
- Played Keyboards for Divo Bayer, Miriam Pantig, Goldie Wency Cornejo, Ice Seguerra, Top Suzara, Carol Banawa, JayR, Nina, and David Pomeranz
- Relearned audio editing & made a tribute “Salamat” Collection for her mom